VARIOUS ARTISTS - The Mountain Home Family 'Come See About Me' MH-1718-CD
Come See About Me collects new songs by some of the best and most important contemporary bluegrass bands, who span forty years of bluegrass history. From Love Canon, Sideline, and Balsam Range today back to LRB and Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver who played major roles in defining the genre. New music recorded just for this fundraiser by artists at the top of bluegrass Ð Ônuff said.
A Benefit for the IBMA Trust Fund.Ê
With that goal in mind, Mountain Home Music Company has createdÊCome See About Me: A Benefit for the IBMA Trust Fund. Its primary purpose is to raise money for the Trust and serve as a reminder to everyone in the Bluegrass community that in order to continue to help, it needs support from those who are able to give. All the recordings on the album are themed with a message of helping those in need, reminding us of the hardships that face all of us, and bringing a message of hope and caring.
- Their Hands Made the Music - SIDELINE
- A Little Trust - DONNA ULISSE
- All the Good Things We Could Do - DOYLE LAWSON & QUICKSILVER
- If I Needed You - LONESOME RIVER BAND
- We're All In This Together - BALSAM RANGE
- You've Got A Friend In Me - LOVE CANON
- We'll Never Walk Alone - DOYLE LAWSON & QUICKSILVER
- Those Tears - DARIN & BROOKE ALDRIDGE
- Glimpse of the Kingdom - CHRIS JONES & THE NIGHT DRIVERS
- Help! - GRASCALS
- Come See About Me - MOUNTAIN HOME FAMILY